Ensure your compliance with AML/KYC legislation worldwide
Rely on a combination of machine learning and human expertise who constantly work on finding connections between different public databases, government departments and media outlets.
How we help
Mitigate risks and make informed decisions
As the world becomes increasingly connected, financial institutions and companies are faced with a wealth of new regulations that can be overwhelming. We help organisations to comply with the strictest GRC regulations without compromising growth and agility.
- Take advantage of up-to-date sanctioned individual organisation lists, PEPs & SOEs databases.
- Identify risks from adverse media coverage. Leverage the latest AML, KYC, and compliance information to stay compliant at all times. With over 100,000 sources monitored and an award-winning approach, we can help you with the negative news recognition, risk practices and adverse media coverage for any entity on a global scale.
- Investigate global entities and individuals. Our KYC & Enhanced Due Diligence cover 140+ jurisdictions across Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East in a variety of languages, powered by our proprietary investigative methodologies based on vast region-and market-specific expertise, combined with global research capabilities.
Worldwide AML/KYC databases, investigations and due diligence reports
Discover hidden risks and gain insights that reduce operational risks to your company, its financial health and reputation.
AML & KYC Screening and Monitoring
Our comprehensive risk-assessment solutions are tailored to your individual needs. We combine artificial intelligence with human experience to provide global coverage and evaluate risk on all levels.
Learn more about:
– PEPs, SOEs lists and databases
– Criminals and AME databases of known offenders
– Sanctions lists
– AML and KYC information, adverse events lists, watch lists
Adverse media screening
We employ real people with vast experience in adverse screening to help you focus on things that present a risk to your organisation. Each report we send is free of false-positive flags, leaving you only with things worth focusing on.
Due diligence reports
Find hidden information about individuals and companies that can help you make better business decisions. Do full company and individual screening, including all data sources such as domestic and international registries, civil records, media publications and more. Identify potential negative information in courts, regulators’ archives and media publications directly or indirectly related to bribery, money laundering, embezzlement, criminal activities and terrorism.
AML and KYC solutions